CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why is Rain So Sad?

When someone dies that you know, how does it feel? I think it's especially sad when you are related to them. I didn't even know him. When my Aunt called and said he had died, I started to cry. I don't cry too often, mind you. I knew that he was struggling with cancer, but everyone told me he was doing better. I guess not. Sorry this was so serious, but I needed to tell someone. And don't start to feel bad for me, it's really no big deal. I didn't even know him.

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

Rain isn't sad at all. You may relate it to sadness because it reminds you of your own tears falling, but really, rain supports life, which, in return provides happiness.
Him? Who died, Sharkie?

Sharkie said...

That's very true, my friend. I love rain. I just needed a cool title ;) Um it was my Uncles sister's brother. I never met him, but i've talked to him before, on the phone.

Rissy said...

Ehh, death is sad. But in some ways pretty wicked. just imagine all the things you can do if you don't have to deal with Earth stuff like...gravity.
Cute blog, btw!

Sharkie said...

I totally agree Mrs. Sunshine, and thank you!