CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's Tuesday?

Why do the days have names? Seriously! Usually, when you name something, that means that you OWN it. And we definitely DO NOT on the days of the week. It's like owning time, it just doesn't happen. Also, if we really had to name them, why pick the names that they have, who likes to wake up on a Monday anyways? So, I went and made my own names for the days, wanna hear it? Well, you have no choice.
Monday- You know what, this is too much work. But I am still against the days of the week having names.

2 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

I think days have names so that when we talk about days, you know what you're talking about.

Sharkie said...

Ahhhh...... that makes sense. But I still don't like them.