CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Do You Hypnotize Someone?

Hi guys, okay so I've been in a very, ummmmm, poetic, yeah that works, mood, but one problem. What do I write about? I've been writing quite a bit of stuff about nature, but hey, you can only write about flowers and trees so many times. So you want to help? Well, you have no choice. You are under hypnosis, but you don't know it yet. But what is this? You are getting sleepy? Yes. Sleep. NOW. So what do I write about?

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

Hey what's upppp?!?!?!? It's ally!!! You should write a poem about pillows or things we use everyday that people don't notice very much. Like remotes, or streets, or rain... Things like that!!! :))

Sharkie said...

HAHAHA HI ALLY! Ok, i think that I WILL do that just cuz you told me too!

Young Blogger said...

you should write about music, ya music thats good. What should I write I'm running out of stuff!!! AH

Sharkie said...

AH! You know, you can never run out of things to say, just think a little <3