CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Politics?

This is my take on politics. It sucks. Honestly, take a second and just think. What causes all of these wars that we have? The government. What is causing this huge economical problem that we have going on? The government. Sure, we, citizens, have been helping these problems, but the main suspect is the government. That is why I think that we don't NEED a govenment, but we really do. So what is the solution?

2 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

The solution is to never call war on another country, help other countries when they're in need, fix problems with your own country, offer help to others, make sure you have enough money before you start a big project, and never do a terrorist attack.
Hey, my verification code is "cries".

Sharkie said...

Ha, that's funny. And, yeah I agree on all of those things. Although, it WAS really fun to ride in an airplane right after a terrorist attack on a plane! :)