CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Um.... I Forgot."

My mom forgot to cook dinner. My sister forgot to do homework. My dad forgot where he put the remote. My dog forgot where she put her new bone. What did I forget? Everything.

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

that was really pointless.

Sharkie said...

Exactly. Why does everything have to have a point? I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

You certainly didn't forget who forgot what.

Sharkie said...

????????????????????

OH NOW I GET IT!