CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ha.

When I was walking home today, I saw these kids, older than me, but not by much, I could tell. Maybe they were in 8th grade, I don't really care. So it was a boy, who look, well maybe I shouldn't say anything, and a girl who was, yeah same thing. And they were holding hands. And I said, to my self," Awwww, that's cute." Until, they stopped on the sidewalk and started kissing. And it wasn't like a little smooch, they were REALLY KISSING. Then I thought it was kinda gross. But they wouldn't stop. So as i walked by, I tried my best not to laugh, I really did, but it came out anyway. I was right next to the love birds laughing hysterically. They looked like they wanted to murder me, but I couldn't stop so I ran home, still laughing. If I see them again, I hope they don't remember me. That's my story.

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

been there done that.
And had you ever seen them before?

Sharkie said...

Um I think that I saw the girl at school, but not the guy, and really, you have?

Anonymous said...

Oh god, those two kids are like, CONSTANTLY making out in the courtyard after my third period. Ugh. *shudder* You posted a lot while I didn't have internet. Wow.

Sharkie said...

Ewwwwww, I think that kissing in public, especially school is like the grossest thing ever, and it's not romantic. Not that I would know ANYTHING about romance.