CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

How cold?

It's very nice outside. I don't say that very often. It's windy, semi-sunny and well, cold. Who wants hot weather? Who really likes it? I mean you can get warm in cold weather, but if you really think about it, you can't get cool in hot weather. Yeah pools, lemonade, and fans cool you off in the summer time, but you never really escape that heat. In winter, sitting by the fireplace, drinking hot-chocolate, yeah you're still cold, but there is a separate warmth in doing those things. A warmth I nor you can explain, but you know that it's there.
So how cold is it?

3 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

wow

Anonymous said...

I love this weather! What's this Pyzam background called? It's nice!

Sharkie said...

Hikari-Hmmmmm i'm not sure, I just went to the nature section of the website and found it on like the 6th page. AND I LOVE THIS WEATHER TOO! But it's getting warmer out.

B.W.- Yeah, that's right. You were correct to say wow. Wait, why did you say ''Wow''?