CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cough, Sneeze, Ouch.

Do you like being sick, and I really hope the answer is no. When you are sick, you feel tired, rundown, and just plain crappy. Personally I don't see why we have to get sick. I mean no one wants to, even though you CAN get out of school for it, but then you have to do all of the makeup work and... so is it really worth getting sick? Nope. So stay well.

3 People Said Something About This Post!:

Sharkie said...

I did this one because I am sick, and I feel like crap.

Anonymous said...

You're always sick, Shark. XD

Sharkie said...

Yeah, but I'm better now! :)