CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm losing it, then again, I never had it.

Today when i was walking home, all alone, might I point out, I felt more in tune with my surroundings than I did with my life. Let me explain. I was stressing about my up in coming math test all day, and when I was walking home, I forgot it. Math is one thing I don't easily forget, as much as I want to. Then when I got home later that night from a trip to Publix (Where shopping is a pleasure) I crawled into my bed and read my book. We hadn't even had dinner yet, and I was ready for bed.

3 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

wow. sad
lol my verification word was cable

Anonymous said...

You didn't explain too well...

Sharkie said...

Well why would I explain too much?