CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Vampires are for Weekends

I used to like vampires, just like any other mythical creatures. But then a certain saga of books came out, yeah i'm talking to you Stephanie Meyer, and i used to like 'em. Then obsession struck the world, and now the only vampires I like are the ones in my favorite band Vampire Weekend, so if your like me, go listen to some Vamp. Weekend.

2 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

I don't dislike vampires... Only Twilight

Sharkie said...

ME TOO! but yeahi kinda already said that.....