CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Confused?

Ok, I don't usually do this, but I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I have an imaginary life. Don't laugh. It's true. The way I see the world, through my eyes, is how I want it to be. So I don't see the world the way you do. I am young, and do strange things. I run at night when I don't know where I am going (Then again, when do we ever know where we are going, especially with GPS systems) I like to think that my world is perfect, but it's not. Something always squeases it's way through the wall that I have set up between me and the real world, and breaks it. Then I have to start all over again. In my world, I live on a grassy hill, in the middle of nowhere. But everyone I love, lives around me. There is no school, no jobs, just nature. That is how I wish things were. I like to sleep and not wake up, because I am dreaming. I know it's not good to always be in my own world, but it's the only way I can. I like to take pictures, I like to read. But I also like to write about my world, it's my perfect book. Ok, this part is silly because I am still VERY young, but I am waiting. And waitng. And waiting......

2 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

I think that's why you chose this layout for your blog, too. But I wish the world could be like that too. Though it'd be far-fetched...

Sharkie said...

Yeah, I know, and you are right, that is why I chose this background!