CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Don't Go out in a Thunder Storm.

Braces. I have metal in my mouth. Getting them on, i couldn't quite feel my mouth, it was so dry. Belive me, my friends, if you have to get braces, it doesn't hurt. It's just well, VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY........... VERY uncomfortable.

6 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

Oh my...

Sharkie said...

Ummmm, what oh my? And your such a nerd for having a 99 in Mrs.Bello's class.

Anonymous said...

HE HAS A NINETY-NINE IN BELLO?? Jealousss... >.>

Sharkie said...

I KNOW! I got a 93 over all after the stupid quarter-exam.....

Dancing Toast said...

I hated that day, when I got braces! The lady kept using the little saliva-sucker-thingy and made my mouth go COMPLETELY dry! And you know what she said?? "You should use a little chapstick, honey." Well it's not MY friggin' fault that YOU sucked EVERY LAST BIT of moisture from my mouth!!!! And she kept shoving the thingy-that-keeps-your mouth-stretched-out-really-wide-but-not-really-it-just-hurts-a-lot down my jaw, and I bet it was poking out of my cheek like a gravestone in a meadow!!!

Sharkie said...

I KNOW!!!!!!!! I SWEAR MY MOUTH IS NEVER GOING TO BE AS WET ANYMORE.