CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Which one are you?

"Dr. Grant - I have a theory that there are two kinds of boys. There are those that want to be astronomers, and those that want to be astronauts. The astronomer, or the paleontologist, gets to study these amazing things from a place of complete safety.
Erik -But then you never get to go into space.
Dr Grant -Exactly. That's the difference between imagining and seeing: to be able to touch them."
- Jurassic park III (3)~


I just finished watching this movie, I think it's my favorite out of the three, and if you haven't watched any of them, drive yourself down to Blockbuster and have a movie marathon. This is my favorite quote from it, and no, I didn't recite this from heart, I had to google it, I just knew that it had to do something with space, and two different kinds of jobs that have to do with it. Oh, and I have a question. People say "Rawr" means I love you in dinosaur, but I say "Rawr" when I'm mad. So what does it really mean? Because I'm pretty sure when someone does something to me that makes me want to strangle the person that did it to me, I'm almost positive that I'm not saying "I love you." but that's only MY opinion.


P.S. I think I'm an astrononaunt.

2 People Said Something About This Post!:

naighborhoodblogger said...

i say rawr when i mad and saying that it means i love you is just an excuse so they don't get mad at you back.

Sharkie said...

Hahahaha yeah! That makes sense :D