CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Friday, March 19, 2010

I Wonder...

Well, actualy I wonder a lot of things. But here are some of the things that I wonder, and I really hope that you will answer. Oh, and these are only about other people, not about the really important stuff like global warming and shark hunting.... like I said.... I wonder about a LOT of things.
1. If you look forward to read other people's posts as much as I do. (Ehem, me.)
2. What kinda of animal a person would be, and why.
3. If people get extreamly happy whenever they hear there favorite song. (Like me)
4. If people like to stick there heads out of car windows while music is playong REALLY LOUD to feel the cool air in there face and hair, unless you are bald. (Again, me.)(No, I'm not bald.)
5. If people like to sing out loud even though they could be completely off tune. (Do I really have to answer that?)
6. What a persons favorite day/night would be (I'll tell you mine later..... maybe.)
7. Please explain your very own world, a perfect world, just for you, because I KNOW you have one.

I actually have a lot more that I wonder about (I'd say I wonder/ day dream about 75% of my day..... maybe more) but if you'd like to add anything, you are welcome to. And what is the point of this post, you may ask? Well, just by hearing your comments on my posts doesn't really help me figure out more about yourself, so really this was to help me determain what you are really like, and if you'd like to ask me any questions, feel free.~ (No, I'm not some kind of stalker, I just want to learn about what kind of people read my stuff, and it's not like if I don't like what you put, I'm gonna say NO YOU CAN'T READ MY BLOG ANYMORE! nah, I won't do that.)

6 People Said Something About This Post!:

Unknown said...

1. i definitely do this, i get excited when it comes up in that little box on the dashboard that one of my favourite blogs has been updated. i normally check the computer just before i run out the door to school, and i've been late more than once because there's been 3 or 4 new updates...
2. i've never really given it much thought to what animal i would be. my first thought is to say cat, i've grown up with them and i just love them as an animal. but i guess if i thought about it, there would be an animal more suited to my personality. though i do love to sleep and eat... maybe i'm pretty bang on with cat..?
3. yes, i do! especially if it's by accident by flicking over a music channel or turning on a radio channel as i get into a car. or even on shuffle on my iPod, it's a cheap thrill! :)
4. i haven't done it in a while, but i have done it and it feels great :D especially in the summer when the sun's out and the cool breeze is a nice break from the roasting car. i feel a bit like a dog when i do it though.
5. i've become very aware of how awful i actually am at singing lately. it's one of those horrible things where you always sound in key in your ears, until you do that thing where you cover one ear and you suddenly sound like a strangled cat. but yes, i do sing loudly. when i'm alone though...
6. i'm a night owl, definitely. though i have been getting up early voluntarily lately. i hate it when i wake up at 1pm or something on a weekend and realise that i've wasted the best part of my day, because then you just want to sit inside for the remainig part of the day and it's a bit of a waste. actually, come to think of it, it depends on the weather. i love to get up early in the summer, and go to bed late, but in the winter i pretty much hibernate and sleep as much as possible.
7. this is really hard for me, because i'm so indecisive and i change my mind in an instant. i guess a perfect world would be where i was more aware of who i am and what's best for me. i wish i was stronger in myself and could let go of what's bad for me and figure out what's good for me. there's no point me fantasising a beautiful land because (apart from the fact i spend 99% of the day doing that anyway), i would change my mind as soon as i comment. but i'm pretty sure in any perfect world, i would be married to the fictional character Spike :) Buffy ftw! <3

i hope this comment isn't too long (: your blog's lovely, by the way. xx

Sharkie said...

Thank you, and no, it was perfect! And it's ok, if you don't know what you perfect place would be, it really just means that you have a long time to figure it out, and you will! I love your answers, and I think that you will have a wonderful life, the way you think. You seen very kind, sometimes forgetful, but an overall great person. Oh, and maybe get to bed a little earlier, there are so many great things to explore in the daylight! (Though, I don't really follow that, I LOVE sleep <3)

Unknown said...

oh, wow, thank you so much for the compliments :) i'm definitely going to take your advice on the sleeping thing, it's getting harder and harder to get up lately. you've made my day :) xx

Sharkie said...

Well then that makes me very happy and I hope you have a wonderful day today. :)

Young Blogger said...

1. I do for sure.
2. I'd be a I don't know actually
3.YES!!! YES!!!! I ALWAYS WONDER THAT TO!
4. Sometimes only when I'm really happy,witch is alot, so ya I do.
5.Of course everyone does!
6.I haven't had mine yet. But it will come...I know it.
7.OK I've been looking forward to this one.
My world is a big open plane with yellow chrysanthamums everywhere and I live under a big tree (kinda like the one at the park) and there's a wooden swing on one of the branches. I can have anyone there anytime I want. It's great.

Sharkie said...

Hahahaha my world is like tht too! Well at least it's out in a big field with flowers everywhere. I LOVE to stick my head out the window, it's like my favorite thing to do when im in a car. Oh, and you will that special night/day, i am sure of it.