CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

To My Friend at "Something About the Sunset"


This post is mainly for you. I finally realized today the utter truth in your words, there really honestly is something about the sunset that is truly amazing in every way. It's breath taking, it's as if the sun is saying "Good-bye, I'll see you tomorrow morning" as it takes away the day and replaces it with night. It's not particularly happy, but not sad either. It's just..... stupefier, amazing. The sun seems to sink slowly, but really, the world around it is just changing fast. It's getting ready to rest, for nighttime. That's how I think of it. It's like something dying, going to sleep, but you are reassured by the moon that it'll come back. Now I have one question for you friend, is there something about the sunrise? ;)

5 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

Dude, no one wakes up early enough to see the sunrise. If they do, they're too tired to notice.

Young Blogger said...

AHHHHH I love you so much!!!! There is for sure. It's the sun saying "IM BACK!" But what i mean by something about the sunset is the deep feeling it gives off as it leaves and gives us the memories in the sky of the day when it came back and that it will.

Sharkie said...

Hikari- Ahahaha true but I ALWAYS wake up to see the sunrise...... on weekends...... sometimes.....

Something About the Sunset- See what I mean? Your words are like the sunset, as you just described it, a deep feeling that they give off!

Young Blogger said...

:D Thanks!!

Sharkie said...

You are very welcome!