CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Raining

A couple things I recently found out about crying that I'd like to share with you (Don't ask how I found out about this, I'd rather not answer)
1. Tears are unspoken words.
2. If they really ARE I talk a lot.
3. Crying sucks.
4. After you are done crying about whatever you were crying about, and you look in the mirror, you start crying again.
5. Happy tears are WAY better.
6. Once you have been crying for a while, happy or sad, anything can make you start crying again.
7. When you are crying, and after you have stopped, you feel fragile, as if any though, word, or action could break you.
8. Sometimes you cry, but you don't have a reason to, you just do, even when it doesn't make sense.

But sometimes, crying is the best way to express emotion, no, it doesn't mean you are emo, but it's better than words. I personally think that words are the worst ways to express emotion, but they sometimes can be the best, when chosen carefully, like in a poem. Oh, and yeah, I did get this from a personal experience, but I almost NEVER cry, only when I was little, and when something is really really really bothering me, and this was one of these times, but it's not really a regular thing for me to cry, so I'm not emo. Just wanted to make sure you understood that :)

5 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

Though it might not seem it, I cry a lot. Don't forget that crying can sometimes come from frustration. I have never actually cried out of happiness. But I still argue that crying never solves anything, even if they are unspoken words. Trust me, they ARE, most indefinitely, unspoken words.

Young Blogger said...

I'm not gonna read your blog anymore because it makes my blog look like a ant and yours is a butterfly. LOL ;)(Just kidding I'll always read your blog)

Sharkie said...

Hikari- Crying is different for every person, like how you don't cry out of happiness, I always do. But I understand your point :)

S.A.T.S- Hehehe it spells sats.... hehehe. Hey well you know what? That's not true, and maybe your ant just grew like 2,000,000,000,000,000 feet, so THERE.

Young Blogger said...

Oh ya well your butterfly is like as big as the sun and all the planets and moons put together oh snap

Sharkie said...

Oh, oh you really wanna go there? Your ant is as big as THE MILKYWAY AND ALL OF THE OTHER GALAXYS THAT WE HAVEN'T DISCOVERED YET (Which is a lot.) COMBINED SO HA!