CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Flowers

I saw a flower today, it was ugly, if that's possible. Then I saw some kid step on it. I got mad, dunno WHY but I did and started to yell at the kid for stepping on such a beautiful creation. My own words took form as they spoke, as if I really didn't know what they ment until they really sunk in. The kid was probably as shocked as I, especially because he could tell I don't like to yell at people, unless I'm really mad. He recovered, and said " Whaddya mean ' Beautiful '? That thing was U-G-L-Y." And he walked away. The more I looked at that single flower, the more I realized the lie he just said. It really was beautiful, but in it's own way. It was kinda de-formed now, but like anyone, or anything, it had something truly wonderful that only this crushed flower had. I guess the reason I'm saying this is to teach you that even though it may not seem like it, everyone is different, and everyone is beautiful. You just have to look a little harder, no matter what it takes. Like, it may take you years to figure out something like that about someone, but it's worth it. It's also not what a person looks like, no way, it's about what a person says, does, and thinks like. Like I said, it may take a while, but trust me, you'll thank me later. Or.... maybe not.





P.S. It didn't realy look like this :)

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

I agree! I think all life is beautiful, a masterpiece of nature, and though it might be ugly, it probably has a nice smell, or sweet nectar. Same with people. I know some girl who's pretty in her own way, but she's really annoying and rude. Like, disrupts class by making noises, making fun of people who have NEVER doe anything to her, that sorta stuff. I even gave her paper in class, but the she turned around and made fun of me in my face. She doesn't deserve anything from anyone, much less all the people who like her. They're worth more, even. Thank god I only have one period with her.

Sharkie said...

That's very kind of you, VERY kind. I know it's so hard to find good in everyone, I know. Just try to focus on that one thing that they are beautiful for, and maybe it'll be easier. You know what Hikari? You have a sweet nectar, just because you gave paper to that girl.

Young Blogger said...

SHARKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your amazing....

Sharkie said...

Thank you! I know I am.... no need to remind me...... hahahaha nah, just kidding, im not that amazing.