CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just kidding. Just for my friends who told me not to stop posting, I'll stay on Warm Summers Cold Winters, and I just want to let them know, they are my inspiration, because of what they did. Merci, thank you, gracias, obrigado, grazie, danke, and well that's all of the languages my translater has, but I think you get the point. Oh, and for all of you people out there who thought that i was never going to quit W.S.C.W, you were wrong. And you were also wrong to accuse me of such a thing, because if you REALLY read and understood some of the things on my blog, you would know that I would never do that.


- Your friend, Sharkie.

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Young Blogger said...

YAY YAY YAY

Sharkie said...

I'm very glad that you are happy!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Don't leave!

Sharkie said...

Ok, I won't!