CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Of All the Beauty In the World.....

The world is too beautiful,
For your eyes to describe it,
So clear your mind.
The world is too majestic,
For your mind to compute,
So open your heart,
And you might see,
The majesty,
Of you and me.

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

Did you write this? And is that picture from the Lovely Bones?

Sharkie said...

Yeah, I did, and no, it's not, I just found it on some website, and thought that it lookes cool~ Why do you ask?

Young Blogger said...

That was so beautiful! I love the picture too! BTW I love the song seashell!

Sharkie said...

I find my self saying thank you a lot to you, but whatever, THANK YOU! OOOOO yeah I love that one too! It's good to fall asleep to!