CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day?

I put the question mark, because it really wasn't for me. So my boyfriend, he's not really, well actually, I have no idea. It's kind of sad if you think about it. So yeah, he came to my house and gave me a present. It was super awkward, I'm very happy that it's over. He gave me a rose, chocolate, and a note book, pink, sadly. Don't judge me, but I think pink is an impostor of my favorite colour, red. I liked the note book, because i like, well note books. I have a million of them, and I write all kinds of stuff, but only I get to read them. So I looked at the chocolate rose. It was quite pretty, for being a fake flower. I didn't really want to eat it, because it was so beautiful. And then I though, " Eh, what the heck." and started to take the wrapping off. I swear to GOD that it was glued onto that stupid piece of chocolate. I. COULD. NOT. GET. IT. O-P-E-N. Don't know why I spelled it out, just thought it might add to the effect. So I tossed it, and went to take a nap. I woke up in the middle of the night, it must have been because it was so dark out, STARVING. It was like I hadn't eaten in days. I got up to go to the kitchen, but walked into a wall, and fell down. Don't laugh, I see you laughing out there. Nah, not really, you can laugh. So then I remembered my rose. I forgot why I threw it out, so I got it out of my empty garbage can and ate it. I forgot it still had the wrapping on. So I spit it out, my mouth now tasted like metal, and I wasn't that hungry anymore, but I still ate the chocolate. It was the cheapest thing. It was hollow and tasted LIKE CRAP. But I still ate it. So Happy Valentines day to me.

2 People Said Something About This Post!:

naighborhoodblogger said...

haha.. i love you and your writing..

Sharkie said...

Thank ya! <3