CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day.....ew.

Yeah, I'm not that into Valentine's day. I dunno why. And now they had to make a movie out of it? But I have no doubt that my friend BouncingWolf will write a review about it ( And if you don't, Imma kill you. ) so I won't actually have to see it to know how bad it is. So Valentines day. Did you know it's ACTUALLY St. Valentines day? Of course you did. Smart-ass huh? Well then. So I really don't know what to say now because CLEARLY you know all about Valentine's day, St. Valentine, and what it has to do with the Holy Grail. OH YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT? Crap. You do. Well did you know that if you ride backwards ,on a unicycle mind you, on the Eiffel tower whole singing " Happy Birthday " to the Pope, then fall OFF the tower, you'll be greeted by a magical purple turtle who speaks spanish, and he will grant you one wish if only you help to cure his broken spleen? I should have know.

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

No doubt I will. Once I get a chance to watch it.

Sharkie said...

That's why I said it, duh.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the story behind Valentine's Day. i just knew that the full name was St. Valentine's Day. Was it about that guy who drove snakes out of Europe or something?

Sharkie said...

Oh, I have no idea, :)