CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beautiful

When I look outside now, I have a new persective. To see the world change before your very eyes, it's such an assez thing, that it really changes your life. Today I stayed outside, not once did I go anywhere else, and I saw colours. Colours, I didn't even know existed. But they do. I saw The brightest of sun, the darkest of night, and it was life altering. It's amazing how fast the world can change, go from morning to afternoon, from yellow to blue, from warm to cool, in 24 hours. It also made me realize, that we waste everyday, like we waste a minute. But the truth is, we have no reason to waste time. There are so many things that are yet to be discovered, yet here we are, sitting on our leather couches, wasting the day away. So live today. Live tomorrow, and the next day, and the one after that. NEVER. STOP. LIVING.

P.S.- I said "assez" because some words can't describe what you are trying to say, so I say them in french, it sounds better.

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Unknown said...

this is such a beautiful post. it really made me think about what you were saying, and you're totally right.

but i find it ironic how i'm sitting on my sofa, reading a blog post about how much there is to be discovered, yet i'm too tired to even go upstairs at the moment! ;D

Sharkie said...

Yup.

Anonymous said...

Really nice post, but I waste my time and life on the computer. Heh! ♥ What's assez mean?

Sharkie said...

It means "pretty" in french. I think it sounds better than pretty, so that's why I put it, and thank you very much! <3