CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

To Whom Ever Is Reading This

(I think I used "whom" right)
Hi!
Bonjour!
Hola!
Ok, I'm done. So hi, how are you? Good, bad, or neutral? I hope your good. I am in between good, bad, and neutral. I am confused, that's what I am. But that's ok, I always am. To all of those wonderful, lovely, amazing, awesome, fantastic, great, oh no, I'm running out of adjectives, better go to Dictionary.com....... ............. ............ .......... ........ . . . . . . . Excellent, grand, marvelous, divine ( Oh ho, getting fancy ) brilliant, cool, super, ok, I can't think of any more, people who read my posts, this one goes out to you guys, Because I admire you for actually siting and reading one of my horrible, unthought of, weird, annoying, stupid, bad, did I say stupid? oh yeah, dumb, irrational, ok, not this again, mindless, idiotic, I really need to stop now, stupefied ( What now I'm Harry Potter? ) insane, pointless, remote, silly, ok, something is wrong with me, absurd, pointless, whoops, already said that one, vain, worthless.......OK I THINK YOU GET IT, posts, then you are all of those things that I said before, because it takes some skill. So I just wanted to show my appreciation for you guys, because I am a nice shark. Oh here we go again with me being all vain.........FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD.

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

Nice template!

Sharkie said...

Thank ya! I wish I knew where it was, though, so I could actually go there.

Young Blogger said...

I love this so much it's not even funny

Sharkie said...

Hahahaha, oh my gosh, why do you have to be so nice, I ALWAYS SAY THANK YOU TO YOU!!!!!!