CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Guess what? Its a Full Moon

Oh, the title has nothing to do with this, just thought you should know that it really is.

I have a friend (This ones NOT imagianary.) She, is very special. We complete each other, not like a couple, but like REALLY good friends. She's cool, Im not. She's outgoing, Im shy. But we like the same things, and even the things that we don't like, we don't like TOGETHER. When she's sad, I make her happy. When I'm mad, she listens to why. We know everything about each other, our most private secrets, and when someting happens, we tell each other. When I'm nervous, she knows. When she's happy, I am too. We do things that we both love, like drinking hot chocolate outside when it's hot, ad ice cream when it's cold. We always ride our bikes together, go see a movie, eat our favorite snacks, play our favorite wii games when it's pouring rain outside. We go camping in our backyards. Some friends only grow apart, but we grow closer. We are like peas in a pod. We always talk, and are always together, and even when we aren't. Every one has a friend like I do, we only have to find them. I have yet to do that.

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

Who's this friend of yours? And btw, you're awesome too!

Sharkie said...

I told you, I haven't found her yet, and YOU ARE AWESOME-ER!

Young Blogger said...

This is so cute!

Sharkie said...

Thank ya! Have you got a a friend like that?