CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Real World

Many people act different is certain situations, I am one of them. I wish I wasn't. I ALSO wish that people wouldn't judge me based on how i act or my skin, or what I look like, because then they wouldn't get to know the real me. But I'm not entirely sure that I want people to know the real me, just yet. I'm scared. Not of what people will think (I don't give a crap) but of how my life will change, better or worse? I'm super sorry for doing this lame post, but I needed someone to vent to, and you read my post. I'm not gonna tell you why I needed to vent. It's stupid. But don't you feel like that too, sometimes? Maybe it's just me. I guess the real reason I want people to know the real me is to make friends. Don't get me wrong I have some pretty flippin' awesome friends out there, but there are some who don't act like it all the time. I need a friend(s) that will stick with me, sorry who ever that is...., and will listen to me, and actually CARE about me. And I do have some, but for those of you who know me, know my self-essteem is the worst. On a scale of 1-10..... it's like a -32. SOMEONE CHEER ME UP PLEASE.

1 People Said Something About This Post!:

Young Blogger said...

AWWWW. Gives virtual hug. I care about you. But we never see each other :'(. I know how you feel trust me. Come to my house one day me you and naighborhoodblogger will hang out :)