CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

La...lalalalalalalalala......LA.

All of you out there have a song in your heart that you want to sing. Butat the same time, can't just yet, your not ready. So what? Do it. What could really happen that is so bad? So what if you can't sing, don't know the words or even your song, who cares? What am i talking about? You know. Your song, something that speaks to you, something that is important to you. It's okay if you don't know what I'm talking about, you will. You really do understand, just look deeper, find your song, and sing it. Now. The outcome will shock you, I promise.

~ Yours truely, Sharkie.

0 People Said Something About This Post!: