CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

HAPPY EARTH DAY!






Yup. That's right. IT'S EARTH DAY EVERYONE! So turn off your computers, I will as soon as I'm done posting, your TVs and DVD players, yeah I'm talking to you Wolfie, and go RECYCLE. Like seriously. Or do what I am doing. GOING TO SEE THE NEW MOVIE OCEANS AND DONATE TO THE CORAL REEFS! And after what China did a few days ago, we should all donate. In case you didn't know China......... gr.......... was in restricted waters last week and what do you know? THEY SPILLED OIL ON THE CORAL REEFS. So now thanks to China millions of marine animals have died, or at least lost their homes. THANKS A BUNCH CHINA. Sorry if you are from China, or have anything to do with China, please don't be offended! I'm just pretty mad because how would you feel if someone destroyed your home and killed the ones you loved? Not very happy, huh? Well all we can do is help that poor reef now, and all of the others in fact! But don't help JUST the sea, help the whole planet, by doing some little thing every day, believe me, it will make a difference.

3 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why they can't just burn the oil in the water. I know it won't get all of the oil, but it'll get at least SOME oil, which is still extremely helpful.

Sharkie said...

I agree, but I am completely against it now what happened in the Gulf of Mexico. All of those animals...... when i saw it on the news I started crying because they said that millions of animals will be affected. AND SOME STUPID FISHERMAN KILLED A PREGNANT HAMMERHEAD SHARK, WHY WOUD YOU KILL A MOM????????????? Sorry, just saw that in the newspaper....

Young Blogger said...

GRR CHINA! Why don't they just cap the oil and be done with the oil well then there won't be millions of gallons pouring out into the 3/4 of our world. (or something like that) Someone should have cared a little more before it got this bad.