CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Look. Its my new pet tiger.


Yeah thats right. I adopted a tiger....
WHATER YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? :)

8 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

Whats its name??

Sharkie said...

Well i haven't really decided yet, any suggestions? I was thinking something really awesome.

Young Blogger said...

Regina Busch.

Sharkie said...

Hahahahah Well i have to admit, it IS an awesome name, but i decided on Zinnia, Zinn for short.

Young Blogger said...

Thats amazing

Sharkie said...

What the name? I got it from a book I read.

Young Blogger said...

I love it.

Sharkie said...

Yeah, i get almost EVERYTHING from books that i read :)