CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bikes.

Ok so i was thinking, when you ride a ike, you pedal when you have confidende in the direction you are going in, you speed up when you want to get there faster, slow down when you want to stop and smell the roses. But when you turn, you tend to stop pedaling and just glide, right? So I say, NEVER STOP PEDALING.

8 People Said Something About This Post!:

Young Blogger said...

Can I eat you? Stop being amazing.

Sharkie said...

um no, you may not eat me. can i eat you? i am quite hungry today...

Young Blogger said...

Yeah. You can eat me. If is satisfies your hunger, eat away. Just make sure you eat me with hot sauce.

Sharkie said...

Nah, im not really carzy about hot stuff. how about some ketchup? I hate tomatoes, but LOVE ketchup.

Young Blogger said...

NAAAH. Ketchup kinda grosses me out. How about some soy sauce. yumm.

Sharkie said...

Oh, ok are you a california roll? YUMMMM.

Young Blogger said...

Yes. I am.

Sharkie said...

Good. Gimme some chopsticks. PRONTO.