CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! MWAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Ok, so my two friends have been posting about halloween, so what the heck, i want some of the action.

Anyway, unlike them, I LOVE HALLOWEEN! It's in the same month as my birthday and i love the thought of ghosts and monsters and stuff (during the day, though) But i think that Been There Done That and Sporks are Useless were only thinking about how we celebrate halloween today, trick or treating and eating candy. But that's not what it's about! It's about the lost souls roaming the earth, one ay out of the year. When your walking down the street dressed up in your costume, you might just run into a ghost, and i do mean that literally. I am a huge believer of the supernatural, and PERSONALLY i think halloween is SICK. I also kinda like dressing up like someone(or something) else and its the only day out of the year where i can go crazy on candy. So, long story short, halloween is awesome.

6 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

Yes, well its hard to NOT think of how we celebrate Halloween today while we DO celebrate Halloween the way we do today.
That was painful to type. I need to be more uncomplicated...

Sharkie said...

all i have to say is


?

Young Blogger said...

You're the best

Sharkie said...

Psh, i know. :D JUST KIDDING!

Dancing Toast said...

I don't like the heat or the stress to get a costume, but I still like the holiday, Sharkie! I'm sorry if i sounded like I hated it, but i still look forward to it. And I agree with you about the supernatural stuff!

Sharkie said...

Hahaha i know what you ment. And yeah, Florida is no place to wear a costume on halloween.