CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Friday, January 7, 2011

My hair looks cool.

Yeah. It does.


But for real, i need some guitar picks. I like, broke all of y other ones, and lst the rest, cuz believe me, i had like FIFTY. So scary things happened in my life, but they are all better now, i hoooppppeeee :) And i realized how much i love oil painting, how much i want to be good at singing, and how much i love to sing, even though, im like the worst singer since Justin Bieber. And, yeah, I can realate to him cuz EVERYBODY KNOWS, he sings like a girl. Sorry. Nah, no im not.




(GUITAR PICKS AND SINGING LESSON DONATIONS WELL APPRICIATED)

2 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

You can't possibly be as bad as Bieber.

Dancing Toast said...

Sharkie, you're probably better than Justin Bieber. I say probably because I don't know what you sound like when you sing because I've never heard you sing. I would like to. -wink wink nudge nudge-
My word verification code it hotleg.