CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Goodness Gracious Great balls of Fire.

So the bad things that have been happening to me and my family still aren't over, like i hoped. BUT lets not dwell on the bad things in life, the objective of this post is to make sure that after you read this you are HAPPY. Its a new year, new day! SO lets start it off right! Unless you are reading this at night, then it's kinda pointless.....
1) I tried to make a flower out of yarn today (my geeky obsession is to crochet) but it turned out looking like a blob. when i tied it to my bun, it kinda resembled a flower. When i was talking my daily bike ride, i stopped by a little canal in the back of my tennis court and took a little nap without realizing it (cat nap, it was like, three minutes) and then i woke up and realized i had to get back. I popped my earbuds for my ipod back in, and rode home. When i got into my house, i went ot my room, and my sister saw me, and started laughing. I looked at mysef n the mirror, and i realized that a buterfly was in myflower the whole time.
It seems that sometimes, whatever mistakes you make, they always serve a good pupose.

2 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's so cute. A butterfly thought your flower was real. :3

Dancing Toast said...

That really cool! See Sharkie? Everyone loves you, even butterflies.
And don't say that no one does. All of your friends and classmates like you for your constantly happy, bright personality and cute smile. I like you, too. You're the best friend in the world.