CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happiness Hit Her Like a Train on a TraaaaAAAAAaaaaack

Ok, so winter break is over, so those lyrics i typed up there? Not how im feeling right now. Literally. But there are some perks. Like no one realizing that i got my haircut, which im in love with. Or, the fact that i have to write an essay, study for tests and do tons of math homework! Hmmmm, might have to re-think that statement.... Ok so ONE good thing is that im starting to get sick, WHICH leads to STAYING HOME FROM SCHOOL which make this "her" get hit by a very large "train on a track." Yes i live a very sad life sometimes, but i have my friends who make me laugh, and i have my music which make sme sing, and i have my hope. Hope of a new and better life, in a house that is new, new people, new experiences. Yeah, im talking about the HGTV dream home people, and for those of you who don't know what im talking about, LEARN. So this year i wnat to win so bad, it hurts. It's in an adorable SMALL OLD FASHIONED BUT NEW town, it freakin SNOWS in the winter and the leaves change color in the fall. Oh, and did i mention that it is a DREAM HOME? So it's basically beautiful. And if you look out the back windows.... you see a ski mountain. I love skiing, and i love mountains. Did i mention it's in Virginia?

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

I love that song.
"comming towards her, stuck still no turning baaaaaack"

Sharkie said...

Love that BAND! I had that one line stuck in my head the whole day :) it's just such a happy upbeat singatthetopofyourlungswhilerunningaroundlikeamadman kinda of song! Glee did it in one of its episodes and it was SO AWESOME!!!!

Nick Lopez said...

Florence and the machine FTW!
I wish hapiness hit me like a train on a track. That would totally make my LIFE! :D

Sharkie said...

Hahahah YESSSSS!!!!!!! dude i need to learn guitar like NOW so i can play an acoustic version of there songs.......mmmmmmm that would make me soo happy.....