CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Life is Wondeful.

It really is.
One of the things i live by, is looking at life from a different perspective, like....
"Uhg it's a monday, that means school."
but how about....
"Ok, yeah it's school, BUT at least i don't have any tests/quizes today."
I'm not saying that im a full on optimist, but I like to take a lemon and make lemon-aide, or at least, lemon juice.
I'm not telling you to do the same, but just maybe once in a while, if you have a really bad day, then try to make it better.
If you can't, or don't want to, your just being ignorant. AND I MEAN THAT IN A GOOD WAY! Well, ok no i don't.
So what i'm really trying to say is,
make everyday the way you want it,
because god only knows how many you have left.

2 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

What if I DO have a test/quiz that day? ;D

Sharkie said...

....
i would stick my tounge out at you, but this will have to do. :P