CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blurb.

Man i am having a bad day. This post kinda contradicts my last one but im so mad right now i REALY DONT CARE. So i left school early (yesssss!) to go to the orthodontist and they jammed some weird goo up into my mouth and it made me want to barf cuz it tasted bad, THEN i got a huge headache (i still have it thank you very much.) and THEN i got home and had to do homework. WHOO. And it was stupid science things that i just guessed on. And i had to srudy for a test. On and early release day, we have a test. Im not kidding. That is s-t-u-p-i-d. YEAH I SPELLED IT OUT. WHATAREYOUGONNADOABOUTIT?!?!?!?!? Uhg. i need a nap. And i should really be very happy because i am leaving to go somewhere COLD on friday (and skipping school.... need i say yay?) AND GOING TO SEE MY BESTEST FRIEND WHO I HAVEN'T SEEN FOR A YEAR.
WHY AM I NOT HAPPY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Soooooo annnnnnyways....... how was your day?

6 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

Dude! We have TWO tests on Early Release day! In Science and World Geo! DX
(Hehe, my word verification is "uncensa", but these comments ARE censored... by Sharkie! 8D)

Sharkie said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!? WHAT SCIENCE?!?!!?!??!? AHHHH poop.

Young Blogger said...

:( Be happy. I am. It's fun. Why am. I saying. Thing's in. Two word. Sentences it's. Kinda weird. But I. Like it.

Sharkie said...

Ahahahah yeah. It IS. Kinda Fun.

Young Blogger said...

I think. I'm gonna. Talk like. This for. The rest. Of my. Life :).

Sharkie said...

Really? How. Would. You. Talk. Like. This?