CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Monday, September 6, 2010

La di da di di di da.

Creative title huh? I swear I've done it before. So what's new? I went to the beach yesterday. Guess what i saw? Yup. A shark. Well, ok i saw the dorsal fin, but im positive it was a shark. You probably don't believe me. Hey that's cool. Maybe I'm lying. Maybe I'm not, but I might be. As you can tell by now I'm very bored and just wanted to post something. So this is what I am posting. Yup. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................................... . . ...... .... . . What's new? Wait, I already asked that. What's going on? Ha HA! Ummmmmm.......... yeah. Ok, I'm kinda done here because this last sentance took me WAYYYY too long to think of, so here's a question. What would you buy or do first if you won the lotto? And it was like fifty BAJILLION dollars?

Hope your not as bored as me,
Sharkie


OH AND HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!



(yay no school)

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

I really have nothing I can think of doing with fifty bajillion dollars except donating it to people, disease researching organizations, and green organizations.
Oh yeah. And clothes. I like clothes. :) But seriously, I'd be fine to just donate it all.

Sharkie said...

Ahahaha yeah my first donation would be to the WWF, I've been trying to get my mom to donate, but she's like nooo! and it makes me really mad. :P

Young Blogger said...

AHH THATS COOL!
I would, um, FIRST I WOULD GO TO A NEVERSHOUTNEVER CONCERT then I would. I don't really know.

P.S. I love this. I always say that. I need new adjectives. I think that's that word...

Sharkie said...

Ahahah yeah i would go to a Vampire Weekend concert, IF THEY EVER COME TO FLORIDA AGAIN. And who cares? i ALWAYS say um in like everything. Oh and i always say Like.