CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

There's Hope


Ok, so i was reading Nat. Geographic as I normally do and i was looking at their newest Big Idea that they have in every issue, and i as shocked! Scientists are creating this device that literally extracts the CO2 from the air, and sort of takes the chemicals out of it and transports it some where else. They haven't got the finishing touches on it yet, but this could totally reverse the affects of global warming over time! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! This is the issue in which it came in.

9 People Said Something About This Post!:

Young Blogger said...

HOLY BUTTERKNUCKLES ARE YOU KIDDING!!!! THIS IS AMAZING! OH MY GOD!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sharkie said...

NO IM NOT KIDDING! It's gonna take a while for them to get it going but it's supposed to work!

Young Blogger said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sharkie said...

I KNOW!!!!!!!

Dancing Toast said...

HEY! I was reading that magazine too! I bought it in the Chicago airport when we were coming back from China!!

Sharkie said...

NO WAY. I absolutely LOVE everything about National Geographic, i read almost every issue.

Young Blogger said...

Love the new background. <3

P.S. I have horowitz O.o

Rissy said...

thats awesome!

Sharkie said...

Y.B.- You'll do great, and maybe he has mellowed out a bit! I know right? Inspired by summer.

R.S.- It's amazing! A total breakthrough, just cross your fingers that it will work!