CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Cellular Devices.

MWAHAHAHAH I FINALLY GOT MY OWN CELL PHONE!





That will be all.

6 People Said Something About This Post!:

Dancing Toast said...

OMGOMG SHARKIE MUST TELL MEH HER NUMBER AND SORRY I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO YOU OVER THE SUMMER I'M SORRY I MISS YOU I GOT YOU A PRESENT SEE MY BLOG TO SEE WHERE I WAS OVER THE SUMMER I LOVE YOU!!!!!!>_<

Sharkie said...

AHHHHHHHH WHY DID YOU WRITE IN ALL CAPS?!?!?!?!?!? :) I miss yooooouuuu! And i will give you my number, just not on my blog, CUZ THEN CREEPY PEOPLE CAN SEE IT....0_o...... I WUVE YOU TOOOOO!!!! And you should NOT have gotten me anything....... meanie....

Young Blogger said...

YOU DID! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Thats amazingly awesome. YOU NEED MY NUMBER ASK FOR IT FROM LIKE NAIGHBORHOOD BLOGGER OR SOMEONE LIKE THAT. :) IM SO HAPPY!!! :D :D :D

Sharkie said...

Ahahhaha that was my reaction when i actually got it. And you know we could just like meet up one day and then i can get you number!

Young Blogger said...

Very true

Sharkie said...

<3