CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

SHARK WEEK!

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH.

Ok, so I'm like flipping out right now because in 3 hours starts my FAVORITE week. And i think you can guess what it is. If you can't, you die. Like you will literally explode.........now. Hehe. OK, so but seriously, it's on the discovery channel every night, and it's all about, well sharks. And i have a feeling that this weeks gonna be the best ever because recently, 12 great white sharks were spotted off the coast of Cape Cod. Oddly enough, 3 i think were spotted around that area a couple of months ago, and 3 was very rare, but 12? That's insane. AND a sand shark (harmless.....for the most part.) was beached near Cape Cod, so WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN THE SHARK WORLD AND WHY DON'T I KNOW THE ANSWER?!?!?!?!?!?! Anyway, please watch tonight's show/shows to start off shark week! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sharkie~

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Young Blogger said...

OH MY GOD I LOVE SHARK WEEK.

I'm so excited.

Sharkie said...

Yeah lasts nights show was INSANELY AWESOME

Rissy said...

lol happy shark week!

Sharkie said...

Happy shark week to you too! :)