CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Was Thinking

So here is what i was thinking about:

LIfe is a maze.
You don't know if the road you take will lead to happiness, or sadness, you just go with it.
You choose the path you want to take, no one else can tell you that.
You will never reach the center unless you try.
The center is what you and only you think it is,and it's different for every person.
You create the maze.

6 People Said Something About This Post!:

Young Blogger said...

Very Very true my good friend. Your blog makes me happy. The music the background the posts the pictures the colors I love it.

Sharkie said...

:D

I hope you know that you just made my day.


No, you made my week.

Young Blogger said...

AWW You made mine by being you!! :)

Sharkie said...

YOU ARE AWESOME.

Young Blogger said...

YOU ARE MORE AWESOME

Sharkie said...

YOU ARE THE AWESOME-EST PERSON EVER.