CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SMILE!

Do it. Just smile. But before you do, think of something to smile about, I'm sure you know something. No? Think about it. Some one was just born, a flower just bloomed, someone or something did something amazing, some random act of kindness, so think about it, and pass a smile on.


3 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

Eww, MORE babies ready to pollute the Earth. I'm not smiling about THAT, but I will for everything else you named!

Rissy said...

:]

Sharkie said...

Hikari- Hey, you know what? Maybe they will, or maybe they will SAVE the earth from Global Warming! But, I have to agree, they could pollute it, but you should always celebrate life!
Sunshine- Right back at you!