CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Friday, May 28, 2010

IT'S RAINING!

Oh, why yes it is. Well, at least where I live it is. Why does it only rain in some parts of the world? Wouldn't it be better if it rained everywhere at one time? Or would it be worse? Just something to think about, unless you don't like thinking, then it's just empey words. But are words really empty? Are they hollow? But that's not possible, they aren't three dimentions. Or are they?


On to more important things, it's raining. Or pouring? Do you here the old man snoring? Or is it YOU who is snoring? Chew on that. Tastes good huh?

6 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

I snore. My mom doesn't let me go to sleepovers because of that. She thinks my friends will laugh at me because I snore.

Sharkie said...

Hahahahaha I never knew that! That's so funny! And no one would laugh at you, because they would be too busy sleeping!

Young Blogger said...

Sorry...Thats me...Its 5 in the morning ok...I must have dozed off.

Sharkie said...

AHAHAHHA YOU ARE TOO CRAZY! <3

Young Blogger said...

<3 Yeah I know. Haha

Sharkie said...

:) :) :)