CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Super 8


Good moring fellow blogger people! I love to wake up early~ hear the little birdies singing. Just kidding. I live in Florida... the only birdies there are are the metal ones in the sky. But, it's the thought that counts, right? So how was your week? Only a few weeks left of school, right! WHOO HOO! I know no one really reads this blog anymore, BUUUUUUUUT i'd love it if you guys could tell me about your summer plans. Any takers? No? Ahhh well, I tried. Like this picture?

3 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

Check that, the only birds singing in the morning have repetitive, annoying songs. I prefer the white sound of some of the forest/Northern birds.
I'm going to Taiwan.

Sharkie said...

I heard! That's pretty amazing, are you excited?

Young Blogger said...

I'm going up to Pensylvannia/virginia! And I might be taking surfing lessons and going and staying at the beach for a week(;