CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Miss Me?

You probably didn't, but that's ok. I'm back. So yeah! How are you? I'm ok, nothing new really. Accept....... ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL IS COMING OUT SOON! I'm so excited! It's great to have something to look forward to! Want to know what else I'm looking forward to? Pennsylvania! If you've even been, you'll know why I'm excited. Well it depends. If you've been to the hustle and bustle of the big citys, then no, you probably don't know what I mean. But if you've been to the chill old towns near New York, then you'll know exactly what I mean. This year we rented a house right on Roaming wood Lake, with a fire pit for roasting marshmallows, a deck for waking up and having breakfast looking out over the lake to, kayaks so I can finally learn how to kayak, AND it's in the most perfect spot in the lake, it's in a little cove! It's like we have the whole lake to ourselves!

Much happiness,

- Sharkie

2 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

Luckyy; sounds amazing!

Young Blogger said...

Thats awesome! I love pensylvannia! Ill be there this summer visiting my grandparents!