CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Making Dinner

Im making meatloaf for dinner tonight.
It sounds gross, but its just like an over-sized hamburger...
UHHHHHHH CUTTING ONIONS MAKES ME CRY....
im going to go and watch glee to make me feel better.

3 People Said Something About This Post!:

Rissy said...

Haha i love glee!
And meat loaf is awesome. Oversized ham burgers for the win

Anonymous said...

Lucky you. I wanna be able to not fail at making dinner! Throwing veggies into a little hot oil just scares me...

Sharkie said...

Red- I know! Hahahahaha i never though of it like that, THATS SO AWESOME! Cuz like legit, it IS just an over-sized hamburger!!!

Hikari- Cooking dinner is like my favourite thing to do (aka when i dont wanna do my homework) and you have to be FEARLESS when your a chef!