CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

MY GRANDMA IS COMING TODAY!!!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY.
I am so happy. School has been suckey lately, and this is just AMAZING! Another thing that i am happy about is that there is this literary fair going on and im going to enter two of my newest poems! Cross your fingers that i get in! unless your mean d=and want to crush my dreams of being a world-renowned poet. In that case, you can go die in a hole. Or, you can fall off a cliff. I can push you if you'd like. It wouldnt be a problem. :D
So yeah, im in a good mood. and to make it even better, im starting my new story today on a really awesome new notebook!



Yeah, i have no life.

0 People Said Something About This Post!: