CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Music Music.

Music Music
Is my life,
Your words cut throught me
Like a butter Knife.

You cheer me up,
when i am down,
You make me wonder
Why I frown.

Because Music music,
What would i do,
If i had not known
About you?

5 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

Said the whale <3

Young Blogger said...

Love thiss!!!!!

Sharkie said...

Merci! I honestly wrote it in my head as i typed it..... i don't think my language arts teacher would be very proud ;)

Young Blogger said...

Baha. Well, it's very...freestyle, and loose you know, No structure to it. Which i like.

Sharkie said...

Yeah that basically describes my life! ;)))))))