CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Friday, December 24, 2010

HAPPY AND MERRY

So why can't you say happy christmas? Well, you can. DO IT.



Listen up "Merry"....... you'd better watch your back. Happy will come after you. And you children.

2 People Said Something About This Post!:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of something I said in Drama. We were practicing the scripts we wrote, but everyone wasn't focusing and people from other groups kept bothering us. Obviously, I was getting really pissed off, so I told one of my friends in my group that I would say "I will murder your babies!" to the next person who bothered us. I did. The guy I said it to had this paralyzed face of shock on. It was so funny.

Sharkie said...

Haha i love it when people look so shocked over like a joke, and then you start laughing and they look so uneasy, but start laughing in a really shaky scared kinda way.