CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BLAH, BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.

NO I AM NOT QUOTING KE$HA. She is by far the most annyoing, stupid, horrible, CANT SING, singer of ALL TIMES (Or this generation...)(or this week....) I'm just saying blah because it is a fun word to say. SO TAKE THAT Kesha Rose Sebert.
Oh, so yeah, like this new painting i did? I really wanna live here....

4 People Said Something About This Post!:

Nick Lopez said...

Awww, look who's fantasizing about living in a farm... Dont worry, we all want to leave this place. Lol. Only a few more years to college, my friend, only a few years to salvation. lol.
And yes, Kesha is abominable. Uh.... how do you know her full name?...

btw, I LOVE the song you have on mixpod!

Sharkie said...

Cuz i google-ed it stupid. I WANNA LIVE ON A FARM WITH HORSIES AND LOTS OF GRASS AND yeah.

Young Blogger said...

Do you know that farms are my new passion. This painting is like my whole thought process of dreams. And Ke$ha needs help. She needs rehab.

Sharkie said...

Haha what famous person DOESN'T need rehab these days? Ijust want to live somewhere where i dont have to worry about anything, and a farmjust came to mind! yeah i guess they are!