CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! This is the blog of, well really anything. I can't tell you what it's about because... even I don't know. But I do know this much. I could write about anything, and nothing. Take that any way you want to. So go ahead, explore!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dream Box.

Have you ever heard of a dream box before? Well i hadn't until i got one from a volcano. (Long story.) So if you haven't heard of one, here is the legend:

The legend of the Dreambox (often attributed to Lemuria) suggests writing down your fondest dream, greatest desire, stronget wish on a small piece of paper, putting the paper in the Dreamboxand placing it beside your bed. Every evening as you retire and every morning as you rise, hold your Dreambox and think on your dream, believing with all your heart that it is so. Legend has it, if done faithfully... your dream will come true.

So apparently they really work, my friend had one, and she wished for a dog, and a couple of days later, she got a dog. And now, I have a problem. I have two wishes. Each one I want REALLY REALLY bad. BUT, should I choose real life, or fantasy? Make your own Dreambox, I'm sure anything will do, as long as you follow what it says to do.

7 People Said Something About This Post!:

Rissy said...

psshh choose fantasy. Go to Hogwarts! lol that's a really interesting legend

Sharkie said...

Ya think? I really want to, but will it realy come true? Guess you won't know unitl you try! Thanks~

Young Blogger said...

Could I love this anymore. I am so doing this it's not even funny.

Sharkie said...

Yeah, I just wrote mine down last night, it took me that long to decide what to write! Tell me if yours comes true!

Young Blogger said...

I will and you do the same.

Young Blogger said...

Guess what. I just finished doing mine like holding it. I thought of you. :)

Sharkie said...

YAY. So has it come true yet?